We are super excited to announce that we’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award!
Many thanks to http://taoofstefan.com/ who nominated us for this amazing award which has been created for all new bloggers to find, discover and appreciate each other. It’s such a nice way of getting inspired by others and to try out new recipes, or life styles… or whatever you’re interested in. 🙂
The guidelines of the Liebster Award:
A blogger can nominate up to 10 other bloggers, then create a post announcing the nomination. The nominated bloggers should have less than 3,000 followers. The first blogger then asks 10 questions to these bloggers. If the nominated bloggers accept, then they create their own post accepting the nomination & linking back to the first blogger, answering the 10 questions, then nominating more bloggers and asking a new set of questions. The award keeps getting passed on so that readers can discover new blogs.
- Why did you start blogging?
We started blogging, because we noticed during one of our travels how much criticism we were directing at every hotel and meal… so the first idea was to become food critics, and this idea emerged into this blog. And it’s a much more happy place now than expected. 😉
- What drives or inspires you to write?
Everything I see, eat even hear in my everyday life. A lot of inspiration stems from our travels, too.
- Given the choice of anyone in the world whom would you want as a dinner guest and why?
Laury: Gina Rodriguez, Emma Watson and J.K. Rowling. Three women whom I find very inspirational.
Andy: El Capone.
- What is your favourite dish?
Laury: Fajitas and vietnamese spring rolls. And vegetarian sushi! Andy: Fajitas, Risotto and Tavce Gravce (macedonian dish).
- When you suffer from writer’s block what do you do to work it out?
That’s a tough question, as I’m still struggling with that one. Usually, I just trust in time and try to keep my mind busy with other things, until the ‘spark’ comes back.
- If you could have a superpower what would it be?
Flying wherever I want to would be pretty amazing.
- What are you struggling with as a blogger?
- Have you learned anything from blogging? If so, what?
I’ve learned that curiosity goes a long way, and that there is much more to say about certain things than I thought. I also discovered a secret love for taking photos, even though I’m not professional at all.
- What do you value most in life?
Family circle, food and travelling.
- How are you going to remember your life at the moment in a few years’ time?
A bit messy, a bit lost, a bit confused, but fun.
- Our nominees & questions to them:
1. What’s your favourite post on your blog?
2. Where do you usually write your blog posts?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What’s the biggest challenge as a blogger for you?
5. Who would you like to read your posts?
6. Do you have any interesting morning/ evening routine?
7. What’s your favourite cuisine around the world?
8. What inspires you to write?
9. Fruits or veggies?
10. What’s your favourite travel destination?
1. Kris Oak, healthy food& yoga lifestyle blogger https://krisoak.com
2.Kinlake, super creative people, many areas of interest http://kinlake.com/about-our-creative-studio/
3. Madame Jael, a nice travel blog (also talking about our home country) http://www.madamejael.net
4. LE STANDART, interesting travel, but also fashion& lifestyle blog http://www.lestandart.com
5. My vegan Luxembourg, food & home in one 😀 http://www.myveganluxembourg.com/